I was looking for a recipe for a quick and easy Kung pao. Let’s have a look what I found. It is really quick, easy and delicious.
Okay, I have a half hour to finish this post. One, two, three, GO.
In Czech we call it “Rýžový nákyp”. Just so you know in case you talk with somebody from Czech. 🙂
As I got this recipe from my mom in European measurements I tried to adjust it to US measurements. In brackets I left the Czech way. Here is what we need.
- 3/4 liter of milk
- 1 cup of rice (20 Dg)
- 3 eggs
- 7 tablespoons of UNSALTED butter (10 Dg) Leave the butter outside on the counter when you start cooking the rice so it will be little bit softer and easier to process it.
- tiny bit of butter you have left for coating the baking dish
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar (10 Dg) If you do it in deka gramms, just divide the sugar into 2 halves (1 half to mix with yolks and 1 half mix with whites)
- breadcrumbs for coating the baking dish
- can of peaches or apricots or plums
- lemon zest
- pinch of salt
What you need to make a guacamole?
* 3 medium size avocados
* one plum tomato
* bunch of cilantro
* green onion
* sliced jalapeno peppers
* 1 lime
* corn chips
I got this recipe from my colleague Laura Higgins about 4-5 months ago. Every time I met Laura she would ask me “Did you do the burgers or not?” And I always said “No”. Tomorrow eventually I can tell “Yes, I did it”. 🙂 I am going to use this as a proof of my today’s cooking. I know that Laura would be happy to see that I even put together a little manual for many other bean lovers. 🙂
Those burgers are unbelievably easy to do. As a healthy choice you can have them only with some salad instead of in a bun.